Thursday, December 30, 2010

Being an Intern for the second time

Hi, Blog!

Been long time I never post, my last term in Degree that time was VERY VERY HECTIC! Geeezz TOO MANY ASSes at that time and some more I've got that non-stop ASSignment called disshittation. Thank you GOD everything is over now.. I hope I'll pass all subjects and graduate soon. AMIEN YA ALLAH.

Currently I'm doing my second internship for 2 months before officially graduating, and again I'm stuck here. Ergh fine it's not half year like the previous internship anyway so I just have to bear with it.

Wish me luck! Gonna continue once I have the mood. I'm currently not in a good mood, I don't know why (tetot, obviously lying) Anyway, just wish me luck with this internship. I can't wait to go back to my hometown for good!


Dear time, please fly fast...

No comments: